Water Update - Sept 13
Posted on Wednesday September 13, 2017 at 09:05AM
Our update this week, includes the news that work on the increased aeration for the raw water ponds will be commencing next week. Council approved the amendement to Capital Budget at the last regular meeting of Council.
The decrease in temperatures should continue to improve the taste and odour issues, and the increased oxygenation activity over the fall and winter will facilitate a return to a healthier raw water storage body.
We ask residents to continue to let us know of any noticed changes either by phone call to the municipal office, or via the form at the end of this article to enable us to track those changes. Please remember to include your location for water tracking purposes.
Author: Town of Thorsby
Comment on our article:
Posts By Date
- Thorsby to partner with Swirltex
- AXIA ANNOUNCES THORSBY AS NEXT FIBRE TOWN
- ARCTIC SPAS MANUFACTURING FACILITY COLLECTION FOR FORT MCMURRAY FIRE
- Deputy Mayor Burnett - Celebration of Life
- Official Population
- The Votes Are In!!
- 2013 Municipal Election
- Interested in shaping healthcare in the community?
- LEDUC COUNTY FCSS SOCIAL NEEDS REVIEW