JOINT PUBLIC HEARING - LEDUC COUNTY AND TOWN OF THORSBY
Posted on Wednesday May 01, 2019 at 11:11AM
A joint public hearing will be held regarding the proposed Intermunicipal Development Plan between Leduc County and the Town of Thorsby.
An Open House was held March 14, 2019 to present the plan to the two communities and initial public feedback was received at that time.
The Joint Public Hearing now provides an additional opportunity for those who claim to be affected by the plan, or from any other person who wishes to speak to the joint councils regarding the Inter-municipal Plan for the communities.
Please join us:
WHEN: THURSDAY MAY 2, 2019
WHERE: THORSBY AND DISTRICT COMMUNITY CENTRE
TIME: 7:30 P.M.
Author: Town of Thorsby
Comment on our article:
- Thorsby to partner with Swirltex
- AXIA ANNOUNCES THORSBY AS NEXT FIBRE TOWN
- ARCTIC SPAS MANUFACTURING FACILITY COLLECTION FOR FORT MCMURRAY FIRE
- Deputy Mayor Burnett - Celebration of Life
- Official Population
- The Votes Are In!!
- 2013 Municipal Election
- HIGHWAY 39 GARAGE SALE - SENIORS CENTRE
- Street sweeping