RCMP / Protective Services
- Protect yourself first.
- Call 9-1-1 right away (get an emergency response coming).
Being a best witness means describing the following:
- The exact location.
- The activity that is occurring.
- The people involved.
- The vehicles involved.
- Discussions / comments overheard.
- If someone leaves, the direction of travel.
- Don’t hang up, continue to update the dispatcher as activity occurs.
- Write down everything you remember as soon as possible.
For current road conditions contact the Alberta Motor Association (AMA) at 780.471.6056 or www.ama.ab.ca.
Phone (780) 789 3935 ext 21
Please leave a message and an enforcement officer will return your call at the start of the next scheduled shift, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
R.C.M.P. Office - 5340 - 50 Street
Complaints/Emergencies (780) 789-3950
Administration & Information (780) 789-3951