RCMP / Protective Services
- Protect yourself first.
- Call 9-1-1 right away (get an emergency response coming).
Being a best witness means describing the following:
- The exact location.
- The activity that is occurring.
- The people involved.
- The vehicles involved.
- Discussions / comments overheard.
- If someone leaves, the direction of travel.
- Don’t hang up, continue to update the dispatcher as activity occurs.
- Write down everything you remember as soon as possible.
For current road conditions contact the Alberta Motor Association (AMA) at 780.471.6056 or www.ama.ab.ca.
Phone (780) 554 8272
Please leave a message and an enforcement officer will return your call at the start of the next scheduled shift, or email email@example.com
R.C.M.P. Office - 5340 - 50 Street
Complaints/Emergencies (780) 789-3950
Administration & Information (780) 789-3951